Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Susan found this while searching youtube last week. The artist who composed this film is a student and shot the footage July 12th. The film means a lot to me because on that day not only did I win my division, I also beat the full race prepared cars. I am the first car to run. The next car, red, is my mentor and he is 66 this year. He is stinking quick too. I only beat him by .58 seconds. A week later I beat him by just .066.
    On a side note Susan won the novice division yesterday and now has to run with the big dogs in SS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsRLEEfwbqM

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The green car is yours right?  Pretty cool you won.  Looks like you will be lookin in you rear view mirror.  Susan is gaining ground on you.

Steve:

It’s good to hear from you, give your wife my regards.

The cars were fun to watch, but the music on the video the best.

The juxtapositioning of precision driving with one of the classic drug songs of all times was a stroke of genius.

Feed your head,

Joe

Tom M

Good run, Steve. For gosh sakes, though, have them change the soundtrack to either:
    I’m in love with ,my car” – Queen, or
    “Highway Star” – Deep Purple

David Gerard

or  “dirt track date”    by “southern culture on the skids”

Here is an open invitation for all coming to the ISSFA meeting in September. On the Sunday after the meeting Susan and I will be racing with one of the Ford clubs. If you have the cajones and want to get a ride around the cones, just stop on by. It’s real close to the event. I can even get you into a few other cars as well. There will be loaner helmets available.
    Yup, me in the Green car.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.