Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E
    I lucked out today. The little gun shop I frequent got in 6 months worth of ammo that was on back order. I just happened to be there when they opened up and I bought it all. It filled up the back of the pickup.

I was running low on gas so stopped in at the station to fill up.

2 drop dead gorgeous TWIN  Blonde girls with tight NRA – T shirts on, were filling up ahead of me. They noticed the crates of ammo in the bed of the pick up and one of them asked me in a sultry, sexy voice if I would trade ammo for sex.

I thought about it for a moment and replied.

“How much ammo do you have?” 🙂
    Wags

Once again, Lenny is smoking the wacky weed

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Well……how much ammo did they have?

KCWOOD

Posted By Andy Graves on 28 Feb 2013 06:28 PM
    Well……how much ammo did they have?

bet one had 38’s and the other had 44 mags…

what say you, ole weed-hopper….

David Gerard

My wife asked what the heck was so funny! “Just Lenny and the guys is all!”

thanks for the laughs…sounded like a Rodney danger field

Lenny E

Wags,

I just bought a pack of cigs, (the Chinese ones ran out). Holy Moly, I have been overseas so long I wasn’t aware of the current price. I should start smoking weed. Its most likely cheaper.

KCWOOD

Lenny, you back in Texas? 
    I’m flying into Hobby on the 14th to visit family. Going to be in the Woodlands on the 15th.

How close is that to you?
    KC

Lenny E

Kelsey,

Oh Crap, I’m going to be at Formica on the 14th and maybe the 15th. Let me see if I can slide back on the 14th, so the 15th is open. I will email ya next week. And I have a trip to DC but I can move that around.

I’d love to see ya again, its been way too long.

Woodlands (N of Houston) is only about 45 minutes- 1 hour away from Rancho Lenny (Depending upon who is driving).

You can come out here and see me at ‘Broke Down Palace”and we can do some shooting (have guns and ammo just bring yourself) or I can come see you in the Woodlands or meet somewhere. (Not at a bar, I have been permanently banned from most of the upscale ones within a hundred mile radius for Fabnet type drinking and carousing)

KCWOOD

Damn Leonard… I thought you were in China so I never asked. We are making this a whirlwind trip…. so I don’t know if my wife will even allow seeing you, since we got out of jail last time 😉
    we are going down because of a new baby in the family… you know gaga and the like…

I’ll be back down in the summer…. keep ya powder dry !

Lenny E

Kelsey,

I would like to see ya, and will even bring the wife. I promise to be on my best         ” Sunday go to Church meeting” behavior! I’ll even wear a suit and tie. and you know how I hate that.

I’ll be back in China soon, and not back in summer! Its the 15th or we wait until sometime in 2014, unless you have a China trip planned.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.