Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Seth Emery

Dave,

I appreciate your comments. You are an asset to this forum also. I’ll do my best to post more. What is the tool that is attached to the core bit in the pictures you posted a few posts above?

Take care,

Seth

Seth, the picture is of a generic grinder Alpha used for the photo shoot. It is not an Alpha tool as dry core bits need to be run at 10-12,000 rpm’s and Alpha does not have one in that range.

Seth Emery

Thanks Dave. I saw the fingers and the handle, but the green part on the grinder blended into the background.

Have a nice evening,

Seth

Jon Olson

Seth is the Man!!!

Davis Linder

Andy,

We have been installing Stone for about 4 years now and our investment was around $2K. We purchased the Gorrilla Grips which to me is a must. We bought three grinders/polishers because swithcing between core bits, blades, and polishing discs can be time consuming on the job sites. A set of carry clamps and possibly a HD A frame if your going to be traveling distances with alot of weight. Another thing I would recommend is a 6″ or larger blade. A 5″ just barely cuts through and you can easily burn the tops with the grinder if not careful.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.