Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Glenn

Is there a page on this site that give a Festool link? I thought I saw one, checked out Monument tool website and Federal Dave’s site but haven’t been able to find an advertiser that supports the site selling Festool.

Am I missing someting on the Festool give away page? I could google it , but would rather support a Fabricator Forum advertiser.

KCWOOD

Al,

The Festool giveaway (in a few days!) is the generosity of Steve at Monument Tools. Andy included the Festool Logo into Monuments Tools Banner, because of ongoing negotiations with Festool and their desire to support all of us on the fabricator network. At this time, there is no link to their site, but http://www.festool.com is their site. If you call them directly, you find very knowledgable people to help you with any questions.

Hope this helps… KC

KCWOOD

al wrote

Am I missing someting on the Festool give away page? I could google it , but would rather support a Fabricator Forum advertiser.

Al, Please bear with us. Since this site is only 2 months old, we are l working diligently with advertisers and to match up suppliers that will become an asset to all of us on the fabNet. Keep watch on the banners as they are getting ready to have a new advertisers. If I can answer any Festool questions, please email me, or I can put you in touch with a rep that is a good friend of mine.

kcwood@bellsouth.net KC

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Call Steve at Monument Toolworks

• Monument Toolworks, Inc., 28 Mill Street, P.O. Box 466, Assonet, MA 02702
  • Fax: 1-508-644-2917
  • Telephone: 1-508-644-2400
  • SScruffy@aol.com
Don Spusta

Thanks Andy.

I’ll probally buy one from them if we can get a good deal. Saw them at ISSFA was impressed. We allready have Monuments’ Paralign with the vacuam pump. Best money I ever spent on solid surface tooling.

Andy Graves
Keymaster

Al,

Do not count on any great deals. Festool controls the cost of all their tools. They do however have good deals ever once in awhile.

I got you email Al, will be calling you later today. Andy is right, Festool controls the price.

Ken Morris

“Festool controls the price”. And that is exactly why Federal Saw chooses not to sell the line. They’ve been in…I decilned.

Dave

Eli Stull

I had heard that. Not looking for a great deal, just the going price. Thinking about a vac sander combo.

Vio Smerica

And you heard right Al. Don’t get me wrong…Festool is high quality tooling and the powers that be are trying to not have their line dumbed down like every internet dude who sells PC or Bosch or Milwaukee…you name the tools at 5-8 points over cost. In the beginning, we as distributors could not stock their product. If you came in to one of my stores, wanted a Festool sander, vac, jigsaw etc…you could not by the one tool I was allowed to display. I had to call Festool, order the tool, and they would ship it out of their warehouse to you. My question to their rep was ” If you have my customer base on where these tools are being shipped, what prevents you from letting my competition from knowing where I ship and what I ship”? He said: “nothing”. Gee, why don’t I just print my customer list and give it to you? Not a chance. I work to hard to stay ahead of the curve.

http://www.festoolusa.com/find_dealer.aspx Here is a link to the Festool find a distributor page.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.