Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

What if we could put a small clip together using some of the really cool solid surface projects that are already out there.

Projects done by Sterling Surfaces, Dani has some really cool Avonite projects, and Gene’s bar, and Lenny’s Lumistone.

If we could make these into a small clip that we could email blast to editors of magazines, designers, and architechs to show them what can be done with solid surface, I think it would help

I am a member of NKBA, and so are Tom Mather, and Tom Wagner, we could probably get a list together of a few of these people.

Maybe make a few clips and email blast them every couple of weeks or so.

Spam filters may get in the way of doing this, but I am sure someone on here can figure out a way to get this kind of thing out there.

This should be in Windows Media Player format with techno music playing through it, and at the end we should say something like:

“Through the technological advances of materials and fabrication techniques, this is not your father’s solid surface”

Armin Fuchs

Norm, you or anyone from FabNet who wishes to promote Solid Surface have full use of the site to do whatever you wish and I’ll foot the bill for the web folks. You just tell them what you want to do.

http://www.solidsurfacefacts.com Nothing there yet, waiting on collective heads to come together. As a matter of fact, since you’re close to us, perhaps we could have a little pow wow on this. Call me.

mindy chan

Dave, give us an email address to send stuff .

Norm Walters

Dave, did you actually want to be the administrator on that site? Or are you just providing the site for us to deal with? Obviously just providing it is generous enough, what were your intentions?

Keith

Norm, I could administrate but….I think that should be left up to a dedicated fabricator or team of fabricators, an “association” of fabricators if you will. I said on another thread that I…meaning FEDSAW would have no advertising whatsoever. Not an inkling of pimping ones products. Just the facts…about Solid Surface. A “powered by the fabricators” web site.

BTW, remove the word “fabricator(s)” above and put in the word: “Artisan(s)!”

Al, simplyservice@aol.com

Lenny E

Norm ,

That is a fantastc idea! I really admire you, that Norm is always thinking. Are you sure you dont wanna reconsider that run for president? BTW that Lumistone is not Lennys, there are two other partners in crime, Jorge Alfonso and Donald Saywers..who I affectionately call “the Donald”. Let me know what I can do to help!

B Rgds,

Lenny

Lenny E

Artisans….I like it.. Its about time fabricators named themselves instead of relying or enduring the names applied by others! I like SSAA..Solid Surface Artisans Association (Im sorry this in the wrong thread). Designers would love it!

B Rgds,

Lenny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.