Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Greg Miller

Gentlemen, if your wife happens to bring home some fancy soap from time to time…the stuff that makes her smell like heaven on earth, you might want to check out this site for a special Christmas purchase:

http://www.greenbushsoapworks.com

A family owned company located in Maine that has real hand made soap in dozens of fragrances. I received a dozen bars today and this stuff will rock your world. Especially at bedtime…

Glad I could help the “what to I get my wife” folks.

Shane Barker

Thanks Dave, looks like something most wives would really
    like. How is the fragrance…is it over powering at all.

Shane

Some are…some are not Shane. Baby powder is real nice along with Gardeina and any of the flower type soaps. Opium is to die for…the soap that is.

I bought a soap for my father-n-law. Blueberry Beer soap. A gag gift for a guy if you will. He doesn’t even drink beer so I hope he does not:” Shower & Drive”! LOL

They only take Paypal on their site but with a Visa or Mastercard, it goes right through. And, you don’t have to be registered at Paypal.

Check them out.

Nathan

Hey Shane, who you growling at in that pic, and where did your boa buddy go??

I can not believe the things we are discussing in this forum, next we are going to have a survey about boxers or briefs. [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

John

YOHO EXPO

Gee John, thanks for asking…briefs. This is El Patio so I’m just looking out for the wives & girlfriends of Fabricator Nation…

Shane Barker

Ya know I think that pic was taken right after someone asked
    if I knew a Dave from Federal Saw

Shane

TOUCHE !

Here’s a more macho site for you beef eaters.Been buying from this place for years and they have the best jerky I’ve ever had. It’s New Braunfel Smokehouse in Texas.

http://www.nbsmokehouse.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.