Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eli Polite

Photobucket
    its tropical brown with an impala black inlay some of you may recognize that sink cut out its a solid surface sink

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicely done, Eli. Very impressive!!

Johnny C

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

What is the overhang on an edge like that?  Also, did you have to space the countertop up off the cabinets to clear the doors and drawers?

wow.. that is very nice!

wow.. that is very nice!

Brian Stone

While I appreciate the work that went into it…I have to say that I’m not a fan of the different colors.

Karl Crooks

Posted By Brian_Stone on 12 Feb 2009 07:24 AM
    While I appreciate the work that went into it…I have to say that I’m not a fan of the different colors.

I have to agree….. GREAT work but why all the colors ?

Wags

I agree with Karl and Brian. In my personal opinion, stone doesn’t lend itself well to this kind of design. Too much activity in the stone to be a true accent piece, and in this case, the colors are close to each other in intensity. But I do appreicate the work that went into this. And, as long as the end consumer is happy then it was the “right thing”.

Eli Polite

it was done as an eye catcher. it is a display for a cabinet shop we do all of there tops and they have several granit displays in there show room.
    i highly doubt that we will ever sell a top with that particular edge but it will show that there are a lot of options. this is just a small vanity display. they have a full kitchen granit display as wel as several othere displays as well

its like this display i built for use at the state fare verry few people will buy somthing like this but it reaches out and grabs you and you just have to sto and look at it

Photobucket

Eli Polite

sorry for the bad pic it was taken with a cell phone

Wags

Hve you ever tried to sandwich an onxy and back light it ? Now that could be cool……..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.