Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

Wow, Lenny,
    Not sure what I did to you that prompts you to throw out terms like “B.S. Marketing” and “Hype Shindig” but I guess I apologize? What portion of the antimicrobial benefits of copper in touch surfaces are you disputing? The current claims that I have posted are all EPA certified, I did not make them up.
    Copper has been used as an antimicrobial for many years, including medical implants, IUD’s, pipes for our DRINKING WATER, storage tanks for our drinking water, etc.

I am not the creator of copper or Cupron technology, nor is EOS Surfaces llc, we are just the first to combine the benefits of solid surface with the benefits of Cupron.

if you click HERE you will find hours worth of information, not created by, “Hyped” by, or “B.S.” marketed by myself or EOS.

Thanks

Gordon Shell

Posted By Lenny E on 09 Jan 2012 10:08 AM
    Good question Tom,

You always were the astute one, and much more polite than me.

Lets wait and see on this hyped shindig, shall we?

And with the above quote I will close out my conversation on Cupron enhanced EOS.

The product, certifications, and marketing materials will be released in 2012.
    New information will be updated @ http://www.eos-surfaces.com/cupron
    Feel free to contact me @ gordon@eos-surfaces.com for additional information.
    Thanks

Lenny E

Cutting out al the marketing BS, IN OTHER WORDS, you dont have NSF certication yet.

Correct me if I am wrong GORDON.

Gordon Shell

Posted By Lenny E on 09 Jan 2012 11:51 AM
    Cutting out al the marketing BS, IN OTHER WORDS, you dont have NSF certication yet.

Correct me if I am wrong GORDON.

Asked and answered.

Tom M

I’m sure the marketing opportunities will open up once you get an acceptable NSF status. The prospect of hand rails, and other sundry non-food surface applications is great, but service counters and table tops will get you the kind of volume that makes the difference.

Good luck, Gordon.

I’m still on the fence about laminating the bottom of the boat with it, but once those gas prices come down…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I think this is a great idea. I positions solid surface as the go to material for all future hospitals. What an opportunity for those of us fabricating solid surface and getting killed by quartz and granite.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.