Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve , NY

I have a customer that wants an island top 48″x 72″ with the Furtura edge on the two long sides(if possible on all four sides). Vt can’t make one this wide. Is there any one  that could  get/make one. The color is Basalt Slate  3690-58.

I need a price with freight to Geneva NY. Thanks.

Tom M

Steve,
    VT’s futura edge uses a 3/8″ radius top and bottom. That’s a bit tight for a custom former who does not use a machine for the bending. There are other issues, but I won’t go into that here.

The laminate manufacturers limit the bend to 5/8″, but we can get you down to 1/2″. The edge will look different, but not by a lot. We can bend a 90 degree or a 180 degree top on four sides, but not a round/flat/round like the futura.

I want to warn you, it is a more expensive set up than for a 90 degree or a 180 degree edge, especially for a single top. The price to do these with little volume is much, much more than with a company that makes a couple of thousand feet a day. Please don’t hate me when you get the quote.

If you wish, you can email me at info”at”mathertops”dot”com or call me at (860)528-5667.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.