Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Needed some feedback.

Do you all find fabrication videos and pictures useful? The reason I ask is because I was planning on making more how-to videos but for me, I sometimes just want to see the way others are doing thing, without necessarily watching a how to video.
    I pick up on idea that others have and incorporate them into my process. Often times they really save me time and money.
    Love to hear your thoughts,
    Andy
    David Gerard

Andy,  even though I went to fab class I find all the instructional videos and diagrams(Johnny C.) here all very helpful.  I live and work in isolation as a fabricator and its not an option to pop in to any shop and see how other are doing it.   I find this entire site very helpful.

I often send customers to the materials comparison site.   
    I try to learn things every day and often my day starts here with coffee.
    Keep the instruction coming!
    thanks for all the help.

I like all the how to pics and videos.  If I had a video recorder I might post some videos also. 

My problem with watching the vids is my slow internet (1.36 mbps). 

Johnny C

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

So without pictures is it difficult to even view the videos?

Would you actually rather see pictures rather than a video How-To? The reason I ask is it’s easier to do picture/text how-to’s. Video just shows so much more of the process without the text element.

Jon Olson

The picutres allow a better SOP description . Showing how to apply adhesive a vedeio might be better.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I must admit, I have no idea what SOP means. Enlighten me.

Jon Olson

Hey Andy SOP 

Standard operating procedure .
    Or best pratices .
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Got it. I remember that now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.