Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eli Polite

i listed this here because if they sell it will turn into a wood working project that i will show off.

as most of you know im an audio nut and i have some extras so i figured before i slapped it on ebay i would give you a shot these are mtx studio 10″ woofers they have a loose suspension for extremely accurate response. if any one is interested in them ill sell them straight out or i can build you a set of custom towers for your home or office.

i have everthing for building a custome set of towers i even have some plate amps that can be built into the towers as well as several sets of mcintosh mid’s an highs if you dont know what mcintosh is ill post a link they are some of the best audio gear you can get your hands on. i can do a custom enclosure out of any wood or even stone or a combination of highly figured wood and stone. just let me know. most of you have seen some of my wood work so you know i am capable of creating a great set of towers for a great price probably better than you can get even at the big electronic stores.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

mcintosh link
    http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/

Eli Polite

if you want pics of the mids an highs ill get pics as well

rappp

Had a some project a half year ago, please send some more pictures, I’m very interested in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.