Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Domain Industries Inc.
    Domain Industries Fire Sale

Download The Hot List

Save Up To 87% On Select Fire Sale Items. Now That’s a HOT Deal!

Welcome to Domain Industries semi-annual Fire Sale Event – an exclusive list of extremely discounted products just for you. Download the list and check out all these fire hot savings that you’ll only find in this email.

But you must act today, as these savings are sure to extinguish soon. Download the PDF and check out over 80 different products, including 1/2″ solid surface material, 3CM Solid Surface material, stainless steel sinks, and acrylic sinks all priced to sell immediately.

This Fire Sale Event and its list of deals will end September 3, 2010 – or while supplies last. Once the items are gone… they’re gone forever.

Domain Industries is your source for everything kitchen and bath. From sinks, to drains, to all types of fabrication tooling and supplies – we carry it all in stock and ready to ship same day. Don’t let some of these amazing Fire Sale specials burn out. Call us today and save.

Our
    never changing company motto says it all… One Company. Premium Products. Superior Service.

Sale Instantly On
    What We Offer

Call Us Today

Lenny E

Mr Winters,

Im in China now, very near to your factory! Give me an address and I will stop in for a look-see!

Fire sale? Usually that means all the off spec crap that no one else wants. Is that the case here? Usually in a fire sale someone (usually the customer) gets burned! hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I have a large project to do. Im here, so if I see it, taste it, feel it, crap on it (before it craps on me) I may pick up several containers! HAve your people PM mine if you have some interest!

Lenny E

Joe Winters,

All , joking and kidding aside, I ve heard good things about affinity. I have clients that have an interest in purchasing from you. But they want me to walk thru the factory and have a look see. Maybe you dont want that for a fear that sometimes people want to steal your technology.

But hey, Im a world renowed expert on this technology and manufacturing process, 10 surfacing patents, 2 more in application, and Ive worked in a plethora of factories, acrylic, poly blend, open molding, closed cell molds and Continuous lines in multiple continents and countrys.  You dont have anything I don’t alreaDY KNOW OR COULD  DO BETTER THAN YOU DO!

So my question is what the heck are you and your handlers afraid of Joe? If I do a walk thru, and I like the factory, I will give it the da lao Hu Lenny (big tiger Lenny ) stamp of approval on this site for all to see.

Joe, what are you and youre employers afraid of? Its just business sonny, dont take it so seriously.

BTW I have a bone to pick with you. You lost a lot of weight but somehow a bit of it found its way to me. DO you have a magic spell  or someone you dont like I can send my excess baggage to?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.