Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David

How little can I spend to start a granite store?

Steve , NY

We need a little more info.      How many people ? CNC ?  Waterjet ?  Hand tools ?   All digital ?

Your cost could vary from a few thousand to many hundreds of thousands, depends on want you want to do.

David

There is nothing digital, it’s all by hand. When I start it would be as small as possible. One person for the office and sales, me for measuring and templates, and 2 guys to start for cutting and polishing. I want to get a rough idea on the tools……. That is my main concern, where do I get a list and price of everything?

Chris Yaughn

If you don’t know what the list is, and know where to go to get the prices, this may be a very rocky endeavor for you. 

The 2 fabricators on your list are probably the biggest variables.  Do you know where they are coming from?

David

Okay, I really just wanted a general answer assuming that I already have the right guys and a store with warehouse and fabrication space. I need a list of basic tools just to get started fabricating and installing? Please help me?

Bill Wolle

David, this is a list generated by an old ISSFA training program for quartz installation. I am still looking for a shop list.

We could supply you quality stone tools  if you need…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.