Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We had to super size a soap caddy for a long time customer. We typically only offer five different sizes and configurations but this customer wanted something different.

It is a mammoth soap caddy that could house twenty bottles a shelf. Absolutely amazing that you could actually fill this thing but maybe.
    David Gerard

cool!
    If that were in my shower Id have to rip it out. My girls have too much crap in ours! Every day I smell like some flower or piece of fruit. If that rock on a rope falls one more time on my foot Im gonna black out! Razors, hair products, industrial shaving crap, 10 kinds of soap, luffas,head nets, masking tape…..arrrg! What happened to good old borax and an SOS pad for everything? I feel like I shower in a supply closet. And,,,and,,,and with all their crap they insist on using my selsun blue!
    Rant over.

Is that for a house full of women? They will love you for your fine work.

Super neat, Andy.  My fingers are bleeding just thinking of sanding all those sloped draining grooves.

Johnny C

Lenny E

OMG,

I agree with David. That thing would be filled up with so many Lady products and panty hose hanging from it drying it would be disgusting!

I challenge Andy to come with a ‘Man Cave Bathroom Soap Caddy”

Some suggestions..a water proof area for storing your 12 gage, AK and a few pistols in case Trayvon or his Bro’s  wants to home invade ya.  Hey Dude, I’m naked taking a shower….you look like Obama’s son…Bang, bang, bang, bang!

Also Places that lock, you can hide

1.) your toothbrush, so the wife does scrub the toilet with it, and

2.) Your razors so they do NOT shave armpits, legs, private parts (and mustache if older) with them. Don’t you just hate 1 and 2… and

3.) A water proof area to put my ‘Fairbains-Sykes” fighting knife or K – Bar.

4.) another locking area for my shampoo and soap.

If you could include an electrical connection to the locked areas to zap them in case they try to jimmy it, I would be eternally  in your debt!

And a camera (linked back to Fabnet) to catch the look on their faces..when zapped  ,hopefully eyebrows and hair are smoking if designed correctly , or burned the heck off and I can see their bones in  an X ray like fashion,  like in the old cartoons for this No, No transgression!

Oh 1 more thing..I want a bang switch (it all blows up) in case NSA, IRS agents Acorn or Obama workers (all the same)  stop in for a shower.  
    I would be willing to pay extra  for that. Andy Please advise!
    Oh BTW this was a joking post (kinda, sorta)! 

David Gerard

I showed my wife the caddy, after the big oooh and ahhh, l she said it would have been nice to have a bigger shower and I could have made here one of these, then the subject of the small house we built came up…..I think I’ll go back to just showering out under the hose. The 85 year old neighbor lady loves it!

Lenny, solid surface would make nasty shrapnel!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I thought about the bleeding fingers so I had the other guys do the sanding. Can’t jeopardize my soft, silky hands.

Thanks for the compliments. We really like making stuff like this. Customers are always amazed and delighted.

I think this is just for one lady. She says she likes to switch up what fruit or flower scent she uses on a daily basis. I just use Suave for regular hair.

Jon Olson

Nice job Andy,

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Here is the caddy installed. Sorry it’s not the greatest picture.

Tom M

That must have been a nicely expensive job.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, we made a profit. Although I must say it took some time on the installation and even more time making that soap caddy.

Lenny E

That turned out nice. Great job by Olive Mill as usual Andy.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Thanks Lenny.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.