Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Had fun with this folks… the customer snacthed the remote from me which activate the flames…its cool how the flames make their way to the top thru the white heat proof glass

KCWOOD

You know what burns my butt??  Looking at something I could sit on and not know what I am looking at?? 

Gene:

I love the pics, but how about some more details as to how this thing was built?

How do you get these kinds of jobs? Are you the secret southern division of Sterling Surfaces?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,
    If you look at his facebook page you will notice he networks like no other. I want to hang out with Gene, he’s like a rock star.

Karl Crooks

Looks great, very cool design !!

I wonder how hot the glass bench will get after they use the fire place for a few hours ???

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Is that Vetrazzo?

Yes, its vetrazzo..it doesnt get too hot..but its not a bench…you’ll hit ur head on the chimney..but you can sit on it…the chimmney houses two tvs…thanks John and yes its a pricey butt warmer…Joe thanks but its just a box with CT materail wrapped around it..not much to explain…have the fireflamer pop up thru the bottom like a faucet and pour in 5 yards of glass…simple…I am gonna do thsi other one with blue glass it’ll look much wilder…cant wait

If you want to know how to sell jobs like this..just put ur business cards in expensive mental instituions or ask the counselors if you can put your glossies in their graduation enevelope…and then sell them what they want…very simple

Amazing stuff Gene! I like how you can see it in both rooms. I am intrigued to find out more about this glass product. Haven’t seen much here in Aus.

Mary..if you havent seen it…then its ur turn to do it…sorry tag your it!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.