Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

I don’t know how long this is gonna be up but it made me spit beer all over my keyboard.

See HERE
    Tom M

I kept wondering when the Nissan part came in. Very funny.

Lenny E

Tom M,

As you can most likely infer, I am not a big fan of Prius or their owners.
    See HERE
    Now back in the day when I was driving Camaro’s, vettes, souped up Malibu’s and such I would have cleaned this guy’s clock.
    When I got a CHL that all changed. I’m never unarmed in the States. Everyone in the family sleeps with a pistol under the pillow. So when jerks like this flip me the bird, or yell or act like total A holes I just smile and let em go, because I’m carrying. Usually a chopped AK (officially a pistol)  and PPS-43C (Polish semi auto version of a Russian tanker sub machine gun classified by the BATF as a pistol).
    I know if the guy got out of his car and busted my window in a road rage fashion  I would have to shoot his dumb ass. It just isn’t worth it. The ‘Peace Officers”  hold us CHL guys to a higher standard of the law than the general public.
    A well armed society is a polite society.
    If you don’t believe that come to ‘Godless, Gunless, Gutless” China and view  these ill mannered ignorant jerks in all their dysfunction. 

that guy right there, Lenny, needs to suffer from a case of police brutality. And I have no problem with it.

Lenny E

Posted By John Cristina on 23 Dec 2013 11:46 AM

that guy right there, Lenny, needs to suffer from a case of police brutality. And I have no problem with it.

John,

How the heck are you? It’s been way too long.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
    I worked today and am working tomorrow. Christmas means nothing to the ‘Evil Yellow Horde”. But yet  they expect me to grasp the concept of Lunar New Year at end of Jan., beginning of Feb. 
    I hear you on the Prius guy. He must of took driving lessons in China. These guys are the most back asswards drivers in all  the world. If Chinese fighter pilots emulate typical Chinese driving habits,  we have nothing to worry about! They will crash and burn on their own! 
    The driving tests here should include a firing squad if you fail!
    I can’t wait to take the last train out of Dodge City before Chinese New Year.
    I bought my self a Christmas present, conflict weapons of all shapes sizes.. About 14 of em coming (counting the Jungle Carbine and 3rd AK underfolder my 01 dealer in the US is holding for me).
    Here is da list:
    M39 Finn  Mosin
    M44 Tula hex receiver Mosin
    .22 Enfield trainer
    .22 M69 trainer
    MD57  pistol
    CZ82 pistol
    rare mossad 2 tone pistol
    Chinese 213 pistol with 9 mm and 7.62 x 25 mm switchable barrels
    type 99  Arisaka (Jap WWII rifle)
    Parkerized Tula  Mosin 
    UF 55 enfield
    Case WWII fighting knife
    Now I have to buy another safe..woe is me!
    Tom M

Lenny,
    Did you see the South Park Prius episode? The owners would all stand around a room and smell their own flatulence. Good bit of social comment, right there.

David Gerard

Like my grand pappy always said
    “A fartin horse will never tire a fartin man is the one to hire”

Lenny E

Tom M,

I didn’t see that episode of South Park. It sounds hilarious.

doin good Lenny, you? yes, it has been a while. next time you get in country for a trade show or the like, let us know. I am sure some of us crazy people will come up with a good excuse to do the show.

doin good Lenny, you? yes, it has been a while. next time you get in country for a trade show or the like, let us know. I am sure some of us crazy people will come up with a good excuse to do the show.

Lenny E

John,

I don’t think I will be doing any shows. I am arriving the states late Jan 2014. Then 1 or days later I have to fly to meet with a surfacing company. Then fly  off to meet the parents (they are quite old..Dad is 87, will be 88 next year).

Then there is taxes, guns to pick up and shoot, a gunsafe to buy and install.

And I need t look at Ammo storage as I’m up over 30K rounds now and I just know that crap will blow up someday.

I would love to see ya again.  I am glad you are doing well. You were always one of my favorite people.

If you ever make it down to the last free republic within the US (TEXAS) look me up!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.