Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Chad,

I talked to Ray and he has put me onto ta company here in the UK that imports your glues and has some of the glass type in stock. I will be contacting them and getting some as the image he sent showed that it should work as it was 3/16″ thick (4.75 mm) which should do the job just perfect. Also had a good chat about ways to improve application and decrease air penetration (bubbles ruin product).

I am looking forward to hopefully a solution to a problem for me and a number of designer who want to use one of my product line in a way that currently can’t be done.

Michael

Chad..I would like this glass..for some reason I got a color called FROST and it looks more like a translucent foggy gray color that water clear type stuff..is there another color called ULTRA clear that is on the site to order..I would like to order 4 tubes..but please none of that FROST 😉

Chad Thomas

Morning Gene,

I put the correct cartridges in your cart on our webstore. If you can login and add your CC info, we will ship them today. If you want to call me and I can finish it off for you- the number is 877 595 4583.

Chad, I just now seen this, I only picked Frost because you guys recommend that for all your avonite glass series..it says Frost..I looked at a couple of materials on the website lists and its not under quartz

I am just asking what material  sheet list shows ultra clear?
    Chad Thomas

Gene

Frost is the best match for the Avonite Glass series. The Ultra Clear (we call it Glass) is recommended for sheets like 3Form and Lumicor where the sheet is completely clear.

It can also be used as a back up if you happen to run out of adhesive.

I can send you a couple cartridges to try it out- It’ll work great for those inlays you do with coffee beans or screws or MnM’s.

I also have my own material like the epoxy slabs that needs to be clear..the frost was too dirty…yes it works on glass series fine 

I just ordered a tube to try…and the silicone on your site is misleading my friend..it says on site as low as 225. add to list..then when ya get ready to check out it says 3.25..i know its a buck..but maybe say that 3.25 and if you buy more its 2.25
    Im ok with the price just after I had my list filled out…it took me for a loop so i downsized it..Ill just stick with the ss adhesives for now..I do however love your aluminum silicone..I would even pay 10 dollars a tube for that if you raised it…stuff works awesome 

Man that Ultra clear is the best for what I do…Oh yeah…seaming up glass is awesomistic with that stuff!!!!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Did you say awesomistic?

yeah..awesome want good enough of a description

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.