Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

Here is a recent GEOS Sustainable Surfaces install atSweet Frog Yogurt in VA, the Auckland color matches their comapny colors perfectly.

sweet looking material…Gordon..one of these days I will off some of your stuff…sorry its slower than I thought..I only have your samples..I might hafta grab a bigger piece for the shop

Gordon Shell

Gene,
    Remember ours is a resin and glass, no cement and no sealer, plus our price is very low compared to our closest competitor.
    We are growing very fast, with the exposure I’m hoping your customers will soon ask for us by name.
    I will see if I can get you any pieces for your shop, scraps are like gold lately, I’ll do my best.
    Thanks for the comments on the install, we have a beer distributor installing our Kona color wich is made up of both clear and brown beer bottles, it well be the second Beer distributor install, Drink Up!!!

Ill pay.my brother…but just dont have no place for a big section of it…36 vanity size would do the trick..im gonna pimp it out anyway.

Gordon Shell

Let me see what I can find for you Gene, I’ll be in touch.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We have samples and people love it. We hope to do some projects soon.

Gordon Shell

Can’t wait Andy, between you and Gene I expect to see some very creative projects.
    I was just sorting thru my old gallery and found the EOS chair you created back in 2006, I’ll try and find it again and post it.
    Thanks guys.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That EOS chair was bitchen until someone at the show sat in it and broke all the slats.

I remember that chair Andy…I think I may even have a pic..I remember that was awesome..thenya told me someone broke it…let me look

Lenny E

What good is a chair you cant sit in? What are you gonna say to people? This EOS chair is for looking only, not sitting?

Geez I hope they don’t say that about the tops! This top is for looking! Don’t be sitting anything on it, or cleaning it, or touching it. 
    (BTW, I know they don’t say that about the tops, I’m just yanking everyones chain!) 
    Tom M

Gordon,
    Can you get me a set of those samples?
    I know Elamar is supposed to be our distributor, but who is fabricating in the CT area?

Gordon Shell

Tom,
    I will make sure you get a set of samples and I will check with my EastCoast Manager to see who is fabbing GEOS in your area.
    Thanks

Gordon Shell

Here is our standard color selection on GEOS, My Midwest distributors actually have 16 colors available-
    The other six colors are-
    Marina Black-our marina color with black glass mixed in
    Coffee Kona– our Kona with a coffee colored base
    Wheat-tan base with clear glass and brown glass
    Red Rocks-White, clear and red glass
    Lake Shell-white glass, mother of pearl, clear glass, green glass
    Ocean Shell-white glass, mother of pearl, clear glass, blue glass
    these six extra colors can be viewed on our website, if your distributor doesnt stock them then they can order them as a special order item.
    You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to download the entire GEOS brochure.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The chair was for sitting, I think people were sitting a bit too hard. It was a prototype project and actually worked. The seat needed to be reinforced to be stronger but it did work.

Tom M

Thanks Gordon! I will be waiting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.