Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SolidSurfer

I know this is a stupid question, but I’ll ask anyway. Where on earth would one be able to find a complete collection of Pegasus sink DXF files ? We do a large volume of Home Depot retail work and are constantly chasing down Pegasus templates. Filled with optimism, I called the 800 number for Pegasus customer service, only to find that they don’t even answer their phones. I’m pulling out what little hair I have left. Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We have a complete list of them in the CAD section. I don’t know how the numbers relate to the sink numbers, but I have been told these are the complet list. I got them directly from Jacuzzi. It took many phone calls, but finally talked with the right person that had them all.

http://www.thefabricatornetwork.com/Resources/CADDXFLibrary/UserSubmittedSinkCADDXFFiles/tabid/139/Default.aspx

Hope this helps.

thanks Andy, I suspect that Home Depot has their own product number for Pegasus sinks and perhaps there is a cross reference somewhere that would identify the Home Depot # with the corresponding Jacuzzi / Pegasus #.

I can not find it in this Library, it is almost impossible to speak to this people, since Pegasus seems to be a namebrand that Home Depot uses for their own products. I have the cartboard template with me, but the shop that needs it is 200 miles away! The only other thing I know is that this sink is AKA 3121 L

Any Ideas??

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Here is what Jacuzzi claims is there complete set of files. Again, I can’t figure out the file names and how they relate to the actual part number. You may have to check them all.

If you call them direct, good luck. Took me weeks to finally talk with the right person.

Did you look on this page? CLICK HERE There are 22 sink files listed.

Sam

Hi there,

I really need the Pegasus sink DXF for a sink without an model number or template. We need to get this job on the CNC ASAP, so if anyone has the files for Pegasus sinks and is willing to give them out, that would be awesome.

Thank you all so much for any help!

Sam

email: sam@ctsoapstone.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.