Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Keen, Gene.

Do you keep all the glass chips below the surface when you resin fill?

yupper

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

How would you grind up the mirror laminate?

The mirror laminate is easy..just strip it up as small as possible than crosscut it.with snips or something..it wont be chopped up around the edge of the paperstone piece though…its gonna be a solid strip

Gene:

Great job as usual.

Joe

Simply brilliant, at the cutting edge stuff, Gene. Thanks for sharing the details of ” how to”. Would love to do some of this type of stuff, very innovative and has endless possibilities to customize to the client’s specific relevant business themes.

KCWOOD

Posted By Mary Carpenter on 19 Aug 2010 01:25 AM
    Simply brilliant, at the cutting edge stuff, Gene. Thanks for sharing the details of ” how to”. Would love to do some of this type of stuff, very innovative and has endless possibilities to customize to the client’s specific relevant business themes.

Oh Mary… You must have not received the “memo” on how Gene gets to do those jobs.
    If you want to find customers who will pay you to play with material like that you have to do like he did, he made friends with all of them while he was in a mental hospital…  or as the story goes?? 

Kelsey..hahaha yes indeed…and I am so good at not getting back in my straighjacket they ask me to come back alumni…I then bring samples and business cards....I get yo the beverly Hills mental institution…i would rack up there

thanx Joe and Mary..

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.