Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

yeah messing around again

Lenny E

Gene,

Are those coffee beans in that inlay? Its very cool! Kudos!

Lenny..whats happening Man??? How are ya…oh yeah they are Coffee beans…the problem i had with inlaying them for like restaurant type deals is that you hafta flip them over so you see the crease in the coffee bean…if you dont they look like Critter droppings…no good for the food industry..hahahaha

it sucked. It looked nice but i did it twice…and BTW the white SS edge is Lumistone..gotta go get pics at night this week..

Still had to final cut it up but was just excited to see the illumination look

Gene:

Again, you kick a$$.

Joe

Thanx Joe, I think if it wasnt for weird inlays I would be struggling…I guess its so hard to go into Home depot and request coffee beans, broken mirror and glass to inlayed in their glowing edges..,the HD sales rep would be..but thanx again for the compliment

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Not sure what to say. I believe that I can fabricate most anything, but can’t design anything to save my life.

It is so unique, the word of mouth advertising your clients provide must save you a ton on marketing.

Looks great.

Nice stuff Gene!  Where do you keep finding these guys?  If I send you a bag of Road Runner dropping could you do something with them?  Kind of an exotic inlay

Brent

well heres my secret and for a one time chat only…all youse hafta do is put a few business cards in a very expensive mental institution..its one of the ones where it cost like 3000 bux for your container of lego blocks

when they leave just make sure your business cards are in with their diploma.

* disclaimer: if you are my customer who is reading this right now..you are really not reading this..its a figure of your imagination…Unless you would like to buy another unique Countertop..then call me up

What did you fill in the coffee bean counter with???  Clear epoxy resin?

JJdjr…so did you try any yet? How did it work out?..

this one is Kirei board in Plum compressed paper

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Gene,

I need a closeup picture of that tree.

Also, how do you know something is going to look good? Do you do drawings to show the customer or do you just have enough experience to know and have the confidence the customer will love it?

not yet…I have been chasing my tail lately.

David Gerard

Andy,, Gene is also the master of the “head lock”

finally got this done for an event type show and it went over pretty good for me….I put a red glass strip around the top which then got suggested to change out to Mirror laminate…anyway been having fun with this wacked stuff and Im not sure if it is therapy or i need therapy

I even now think the red line should be out..mirrored strip goes in..cool

Kirei turned reddish on me when sanded…no extra charge for that

crushed mirror

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.