Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Yes Tom,

I hear what you are saying, or at least I think I do. And taking the moral high road, you are correct, as usual.

Have you ever dealt with Kowboy for a long time on an interpersonal basis?

If not, I think that would change your mind forever.

I used to think I was the devil, but that guy IMHO is Satan incarnate. The truth IMHO is not in him and flees from him like a scared baby!
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I can debate freedom of speech all day and I do agree with Tom in that some get a pass.

The following is only my personal opinion.

He did not get a pass on this one. If a 50 year old man that writes about banging the teacher, draws pictures of pistols and empty wine glasses in the column of his essay were to call my 18 year old daughter…you bet your ass I would have issues.

That is just flat out harassment. We all know it. That is just highly inappropriate. Now if he had called the house, talked to the parents and told them the situation before talking with the daughter, then ok. He didn’t. It’s just plain creepy.

Most of us would know the difference. Kinda like you don’t say the ‘f’ word in front of your Grandmother. Sure you have the right to do it but Grandma is gonna wash your mouth out with soap.

And last, why did he leave out some of the evidence? It’s cause it makes him look guilty as hell.

Really, the stolen panties thing is all you need to know.

KCWOOD

Tom you said ” I am speculating here, but could it be that Joe’s position on guns helped shape him as someone dangerous in the eyes of the teacher, or the faculty?

Here is my opionion Tom.
    I am a gun owner, grew up with guns. I believe in concealed carry.  I have trained with the best and as part of the responsibility to carry a gun, I am educated very well on situational awareness.

Last year the SFA had a hands on training in StLouis… I really wanted to go. However, it was at such a time they had banned Joe from their forum and the words were heating up.  Then Joe said he was going to attend.
    With all the things Joe has said in anger to the members of the  SFA, I felt Joe could be going to cause harm.

I decided to stay away because of the way Joe has made me feel with his psycho  comments.

I do believe the teacher was scared and was mentally threatened. And as Andy said, those sketches were made for his teacher.

Tom M

KC,
    Again, I defer to you guys about the particulars. As for Joe falling off the psycho wagon, I think that, considering his brother’s passing, he developed a strong sense of the precious nature of life.

I do not know Joe all that well, except for a brief face to face and this forum. I am not in a position one way or the other to judge his character. he was a FabNetter and contributed some real good info and ideas to this forum. I’d like to leave it at that.

And with that, I am done.

Lenny E

Me too, I said all I care to say about it. Let dead this dead this thread and move on to more sanguine topics.

Jeff Handley

My take away and only statement is that Tom M is a class act.

David Gerard

Tom M. = “Prince in the parlor”

Lenny E

Tom M is a prince for sure. Good call David!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.