Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zach Froble

Anyone have an older model of E360 laying around since they are not expecting shipments to January now? I have a job waiting to go out for an under mount to laminate with this sink and they kept telling me it would be in by now.

I had another idea to cut a solid surface ring out of some leftovers and use a standard undermount sink. Has anyone tried this?
    Thanks,
    Zach
    Steve , NY

Zach, we tried this with one of Wilsonarts sinks and the ring that comes with it, worked out very well. The customer didn’t want to see the ring so we applied a laminate face to the ring as well .  Next time I wouldn’t purchase the more expensive sink that comes with the ring, I would just cut a ring out of solid surface and use any undermount bowl.

We are also waiting on Karran bowl that were promised to be here already, makes you want to steer clear.

Zach Froble

Thanks for the reply.

I already pulled out some remnants that are similar in color. I am going to cut the ring on the cnc and install like the Wilsonart bowls.

Zach

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Can you post a picture when you are finished? Love to see what that looks like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.