Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Happy Thanksgiving Fabnetters.

I’m working today but still thankful for all the blessings my family and I have received .
    I’m having KFC tonight since that’s as close to Turkey as I’m going to get in China. 
    Enjoy those turkey’s , mashed taters, stuffing and all the other trimmings.

Lenny E

Oh, and on the 28th when you guys are eating that Turkey if anyone wants to fed ex me some leftovers…I’m good with that!

Tom M

happy Thanksgiving, oh great guru of the gobbling gestalt. I bet KFC tastes better over there, where they didn’t fall victim to the unhealthy cooking oil health police..

Lenny E

Tom, it’s fresher too! These guys are so freaking cheap, for a bucket (which I usually order) they cook it to order so they don’t waste any! They keep less than a bucket on the shelf cooked. I kid you not!

Downside, its a 3-4 cigarette and 2 beer wait! (about 20 minutes sometimes!).

That’s JIT (Just In Time) theory for you. I always hated that Japanese concept. They should call it  JILA, and acronym for “Jesus, It’s Late Again!”.
    David Gerard

Thanks Lenny.
    We are headed up to a ski town. Eat and drink for 4 days.
    I also have a top to install along with a funeral for my old boss of 8 years.
    Its all good though.
    kfc, I haven’t eating that in 30 years ill bet. We don’t have those in Homer.
    Only a Mickey d. That isn’t food though. Fast food place don’t do well in our town.
    Subway seems to be well though. I’m a “fritz creek general store” Guy. Gourmetfleurs soup and bread…$5.00
    and its just down the road.
    Hope you have a great t day too. Don’t work too hard.

Lenny E

I am so Jealous David,

Have fun. Last good skiing I had was out in Heavenly (Lake Tahoe) quite a few years ago (2004?)

I took the Wife and daughterbug out to VA back in 2008.They enjoyed it and did not know any better about good skiing being it was their first time. I try to enlarge their horizons with snorkeling, descending into volcanoes etc. Wife never wants to go but the daughterbug is still game. She , like me thinks she will live forever!

I hate east coast US skiing, it’s all ice, no powder!

Your ski’s make that icy sound all the way down on the east coast. I know guys that if the ski’s make that sound they flip out and say “this is Ice, I’m putting my ski’s away”Be careful , don’t run into any tree’s (after a six pack or two they just jump right out in front of you AS i CAN ATTEST TO).

Also beware the double diamond trails…they always end up at some 700 foot drop or more. So far I have been lucky!

I may do some skiing in CHina and post some pix on da ‘Fabnet T shirt Sighting thread”. That would be cool!

Have fun and please post some pix. Make sure to show that fabnet T shirt!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you have a nice holiday weekend.

We will be busy beavers between Thanksgiving and Christmas so we are excited and kinda fearful of the work that needs to be finished.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.