Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lenny E

Hi Guys! Happy Columbus day. Please enjoy the time with your families. I worked today of course. No rest for the wicked!

Now I am reading that  the Scandi’s say they were there before him. And the Egyptians say ..We sailed up in there in a papyrus boat before any of them (yeah right! I guess that’s we have  that creepy Illuminati  eye on top of that pyramid on the back of the dollar bill ). And then some say they crossed over to the US via Alaska by the land bridge last ice age.
    And there are those Clovis spear point  thingees that just complicate everything!
    I checked with ‘Killed 10 Skunks” He smoked em BTW, then killed them again and his spirit world name is “Killed 10 roaches”. Ah   my American Indian Shaman. He said “We were always here. Have some more peyote and shrooms paleface! “
    Well whatever. After Columbus “discovering the New World” , the people that followed were the only ones who did “Jack Shit” with it.  

Please don’t forget to pay homage to the “great ones ” invention in typing which I still employ today!
    The “Columbus System” of typing.. Find it and land on it! 
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I had to work. However, I did get the Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria cutouts in the front yard.

Tom M

Vespucci Land!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.