Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chris

Having trouble with a granite called Coliseum.  The edge is coming out white opposed to a brown on the top.  Was given a product by noxy chemicals might be called Innovare. bottle stats its an Extreme Finish Coliseu.  Worked wonders for me but I am now having trouble locating any more.
       Any help would be appreciated as this is turning into one of those neverending jobs.

thanks

Miles Crowe

Coliseu is actually a dyed granite. I think the orginal color is Bianco Torrone. I saw the process of this stone being dyed at a factory in Brazil. The factory supposedly ships one bottle for coloring the edges for every two slabs. Your distributor where you purchased the stone should have more. If not, any distributor that sells that stone should have it.

I know Levantina sells that stone under the name of Minsk Gold. I don’t know where your located, but they have warehouses in Dallas, Atlanta, and Chicago.

Hope this helps.

Mark Meriaux

That is a chemical company based in Brazil. Innovare is the manufacturer/product, and Noxy Chemicals is the distributor/agent. Both are located in Cachoeiro, Esprito Santo, Brazil.

http://www.innovare.ind.br is Innovare’s website
    Here’s a link to the product brochure (in Portugese):
    A comparable product available in the US and Europe would be Tepox V from Tenax. It’s available in many colors. Many of the major tooling distributors carry Tenax products and should be able to help.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.