Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

So I just finished a vanity top with a trough sink. What a PITA. These are way more difficult than just your average sink but I think the look is well worth it.

I designed everything on the CNC first and then made fine adjustments as I fabricated. I need to make more so I will adjust the CAD file to be more precise.
    If I had a large order that would be awesome in that you could get going with an assembly line. This one took me a good 16 hours of just fabrication time. That is not including the CAD and thought process just to get it figured out.
    David Gerard

Andy, is this for a commercial project?

very nice, looks like a lot of work.
    Will is sit on legs or a cabinet? be sure to show us the final install.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, it is for a hotel.

oh yeah like that..stylish as hell..

Fab Man

Very nice.  Class work and design. Integral drain system. Simplicity. How much sleep did you loose thinking about the design? LOL

Awsome look, Andy.  I really, really like that you coved all the corners that could be coved.  Especially in a commercial invironment where the cleaning crew usually doesn’t care much about getting into the nooks and crannies.  Coves are easy to clean.

I am very curious about the interface with the common drain components.  Please share.

Johnny C

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Posted By John Christensen on 22 Nov 2013 10:23 AM

Awsome look, Andy.  I really, really like that you coved all the corners that could be coved.  Especially in a commercial invironment where the cleaning crew usually doesn’t care much about getting into the nooks and crannies.  Coves are easy to clean.

I am very curious about the interface with the common drain components.  Please share.

Johnny C

Sorry, I can’t show pictures of the components right now. I signed a contract with a company not to share the details.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.