Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shawn Pubal

SHAWN PUBAL                                                                                                                                 

P.O. Box 5578                                                                                                                                       

Concord, NC  28027

cnc_rockhound@yahoo.com

SUMMARY:

I have over 13 years experience in the stone industry.  I am a proactive individual with proven ability to drive multiple concurrent projects with a high level of accuracy and speed.  My diverse background includes most facets of the stone industry.  Examples of this are making the sale, templating, fabrication, and installation.

SPECIAL SKILLS:

Problem Solving – I have the ability to detect and resolve problems before they happen in order to ensure a smooth production process.  I am an expert in quality control, skilled in problem solving, time management, creativity, taking initiative and thinking independently. 

Quick Adaptation – My proven leadership skills and experience working with many different types of equipment and personnel, in most all applications of the stone industry, allows me to easily adapt to any situation I encounter.  I am also skilled in the art of hand fabrication including repairs, polishing, lamination, and cutting of all natural and engineered stones.

CNC Programmer/Operator – With CNC equipment my skills include an efficient balance of quality and speed that most are unable to achieve.  Aside from standard CNC fabrication, I am able to implement custom, and most importantly, revenue generating procedures such as slanted plane, drain board applications, fluting, and engraving which exceeds conventional fabrication as well as the competition. 

Design Consultant – Transforming the customer’s idea into reality.  Using CAD, I am able to take customers’ information and ideas, blend them with my knowledge, and create a wonderful result.  Combine that with always projecting professionalism and courtesy makes for a happy customer.

Machine Tool – I have had many years of experience working with CNC tooling.  I am able to maintain proper alignment and calibration in order to ensure tool longevity and keep tooling costs to a minimum.  Using the correct tooling, I can produce a high degree of polish that surpasses the best of hand fabricators.

CNC Technician – Years of experience troubleshooting has enabled me to effectively identify and resolve the majority of common electrical and mechanical issues.  This eliminates the need to hire expensive outside sources, while avoiding costly down time.  I proudly maintain a high level of accuracy due to checking and rechecking my work, as well the work of others.  This, in turn, increases profits and conserves material.

Hard work, integrity, courtesy, and a passion for this industry are the codes I live by.

EXPERIENCE:

Production Manager

03/2008-01/2010                                                                                                                                    

Luna Stone, Concord, NC:  Main duty was to oversee all production and to help with custom CAD designs.  Involved in cutting jobs with bridge saw and then fabricating the parts on CNC machine, templating, installation, hand fabrication, and sales.

CNC Coordinator & Production Manager

10/1999-03/2008                                                                                    

Grassie Granite & Marble, Myrtle Beach, SC:  Oversee all aspects of production, produce Custom CAD designs for customers, maintain equipment, and fabricate product through two CNC machines.

Residential Production Manager & CNC Operator         

09/1997-09/1999                                                                    

Granite and Marble by Malave, Greensboro, NC:  In charge of all Residential production and CNC operations.

Fabricator & CNC Operator

05/1995-09/1997                                                                                                                                    

The Marble Showroom, Memphis, TN:  Hand fabrication and installation for both residential and commercial applications, leading in to CNC operations.

PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES:

John Lontz                                             

Senior CNC Technician for Glaston Bavelloni

Don Grassie                                           

Former Owner of Grassie Granite & Marble

Dan Honeycutt                                       

Owner Old Mill Metals

Phil Y

We are looking for experienced fabricators at our shop. Only problem…we are located in Stedman,NC. We are on the outskirts of Fayetteville. If your interested in this area, contact me at phily@embarqmail.com and I’ll give you our phone number and address.

Shawn, we are currently looking to fill a position for a stone cnc operator.

We are located in Indianapolis, In.
    I realize that this is an old posting , wanted to see if you are interested in moving ti Indianapolis
    Joe Papp
    Solid Surfaces of Indiana
    317-695-3877
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.