Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

So are we in the northeast the only guys having issues with Cambria and materials? I know all about the production line stuff, but now it seems like they still can only keep up with immediate orders and not the backlog.

I know a lot of fabricators felt like they got burned bad by Cambria in parts of the country, but around here they seem to be the go-to brand for the colors and clarity of resin. I hope they are not screwing the pooch on this.

Steve Mehan

Its tough telling someone who just picked out a cambria color its gonna take atleast 6 weeks just to get the material. We have had a few wait but most wont.
    It stinks because there colors are very attractive.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, they made their colors look too nice.

Won’t last long, as soon as the other copy, the demand will go way down. It is unfortunate the delays, our customers will wait, but it is a difficult sell. They are already anxious and if you screw something up and make them wait longer, they are not happy.

Tom M

The next closest color are the Silestone Galactic and Stonium series, but the cloudy look hurts them.

I think Cambria may have made a serious error here.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Those colors are alright but when put side by side with Cambria, there is no comparison.

Tom M

I agree, Andy.
    As we say here, they are victims of their own success. That they did not see this coming is not a good sign, however.

the doctor

I know this is an old thread but wanted to let people know a year later and cambria still has back orders

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, certain colors are still backordered here in California. They seem to be better at letting us know when we place the order so that is a huge help.

Tom M

I had another thread on this that was newer, but I don’t see a huge difference between now and then.
    The things that made Cambria the success it is, are the things that are making it poop the bed.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You know one other point is that I think when companies get over 100 colors, it is almost too much.

Does there really need to be that many colors of one product line? It’s overwhelming for customers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.